1. All things were supernaturally created by the Triune God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible is the divinely inspired revelation of the Creator-God, Resurrected Redeemer, Messiah King, and Righteous Judge--Jesus Christ free from error of any sort--scientifically, historically, morally, and theologically.
3. The creation of all things occurred in six literal days. All things were originally "very good". God's natural laws now act to conserve His creation.
4. The entrance of sin into the world, through Adam, brought God's curse on all creation, culminating in death and separation from God. There was no suffering or death in the world prior to this.
5. The separation of man from God can only be remedied by the Creator Himself, who became man in the person of the LORD Jesus Christ--virgin-born and sinless--so that His substitutionary death could pay the price of man's redemption.
6.The Biblical record of the primeval world is fully historical, including recent creation of all things, the fall, the curse, the flood, and the dispersion of nations at Babel. Evidences in the earth's crust and in human records are to be interpreted in light of this true history.
7. God will one day restore creation to its original state, by the removal of His curse and restoration of all things. This will take place following His personal, bodily return to earth.