|Our Lord said that we have to be fishers of men. But He did not specify which net to use.|
Statement Of Faith
- We believe that the infinite - personal God exist and can be known by man.
- We believe that He exist as a Trinity - Three persons in one person - as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that He created the universe and everything in it in six literal days.
- We believe that man chose to sin and was expelled from the presence of the Holy God.
- We believe that God chose to reveal himself to man through the book Bible.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit, complete and free of any Historical, Moral, Scientific or Logical Error.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son Of God and He became a man and came down to our world and that He died on the cross for the punishment of our sins.
- We believe that Jesus rose again on the third day, appeared to His disciples and ascended to Heaven and His empty tomb stands as a witness to it.
- We believe that Jesus will come back the same way he went, to collect those who believe in Him to a place He had been preparing for them.
- We believe that all the evil in the world will be abolished and God will rule over all mankind in the desired way in a perfect world after that.
- We believe that any one who believes the above statements can be saved from death and hell, and be a part of God mighty Plan.
The gospel of God that He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy scriptures, concerning his Son who was a descendant of David with respect to the flesh, who was appointed the Son-of-God in power according to the Holy Spirit by the resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord. Through him we received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of
faith among all the Gentiles on behalf of his name.